Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Foto Finnish

Pat (PKP) and Teresa have a new son, Finn Daniel. The dude was 9 lbs 1 oz, and arrived yesterday morning. Woo Hoo! Very exciting stuff, indeed. Everybody is doing well and happy. And, Pat told me, as of yesterday afternoon Finn had pooped twice. Just so you know. I think I had him beat by one.

Also, yesterday morning at work I was putting out the newly released CD's and DVD's before the store opened, and I had the opportunity to listen to U2's new album, 1.5 times, in headphones. And, well, it grew on me a little bit. So maybe it's not as bad as I initially believed. But still, I am skeptical.

The home buying process continues to be a little overwhelming. And we haven't even really started yet. Must remember to find the joy in all of this.

I'm off work today, and have lots of little things on my plate. Laundry, call to a lender, maybe a trip to the gym, maybe a vehicle emissions test. Woo-Hoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read a review that said Boots was indeed the worst song on the album, however. Maybe they released the worst song first in some kind of attempt to make the rest of the album sound better in comparison.