Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bad Liver.

My day at work kinda gave me a headache. But then I got home and my Too Much Joy album had arrived, and made everything ok again.

Oh, and I found out that Jack was born on November 5th, not the 6th, so his birthday will be even easier for me to remember. The day Marty McFly went back in time. And Spiff's birthday.

Ok, I've been waiting all day to write about this dream I had last night: I dreamed I was at the doctor's office, and I had been given a physical, although the type of office I was in was more like an eye doctor's office. It was dim and I was sitting in a special eye-doctor-type chair, and I was naked. My pants and underwear were in kind of a ball at my feet, kinda like I had just stepped out of them. There were also two kids from grade school leaning in at the doorway, but they weren't really doing anything and don't figure into the dream at all. So anyway, the doctor tells me that there's too much fat in my poop, and that means that my liver isn't working properly. And it turns out that he discovered that there's too much fat in my poop not by analyzing my poop, but by analyzing the skid marks in my underwear. Talk about embarrassing! Not only is my poop too fatty, but my underwear was filthy to boot! I was glad to wake up from that one...

I hope my liver's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dream reminds me of an old joke: A man goes to his doctors office for a checkup, and the doctor brings in a tray of containers and informs his patient, "I need samples of your urine, stool, and semen." The man tells the doctor, "I am in a hurry, can I just leave my underwear?"

-Doug.Miami