Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am resisting the urge to watch 'The View'...

...and I'm writing in my blog instead.

What a good morning it's been so far. Today's my day off, but I got up early this morning to go into work just to help make sure the day goes nicely for all the suckas that have to go the B&N today, and I headed to the gym and had a nice workout. Then I came home and made myself some bacon n' schmeggs and I've been hanging out with my girlfriend, singing along off-key'ly to Christmas carols and reading OAA's blog. Right now we're listening to a bit from the Nut-racker . I mean, Nutcracker.

Last night after work, the J-dog and I headed over to Aimee's, where we shot the shit and helped her with her large Christmas cookie baking tasks, and I got to satisfy my month-long craving for good ol' delivery pizza. Papa John weaved his magic, and I ate a whole damn pie. It was a good time, and it was good to hang with the A-train, who we don't see nearly as often as we should, and who seems to be enjoying life.

How shall I spend the rest of my day? The only things that are definite at this point are a shit and a shower.

No comments: