Saturday, December 23, 2006

12/23

Hmmm. Today was the busiest day in Towson B&N music department history. And to give you an idea of how busy it was, I will say this: it was goddamn muthafuckin' busy.

Also, today was the wake/viewing (I'm not exactly sure what the difference between a wake/viewing/memorial service is) for Elizabeth's dad. So I'm glad that I was able to get away from work for a little while to attend. Elizabeth is one of the best folks I've met here in Baltimore and I wanted to show props to her and her family.

Tomorrow after a half-day at work the Jeanners and I will board a plane for The Lou. Then tomorrow evening we'll be celebrating X-mas with the Anderson clan. Then, after that, it's drinks at the Ritz with Ricky Elz and friends and family! An annual treat.

I don't know if I'll get to blog from the road, so everybody have a great Christmas. Hopefully I'll get to see some folks that I haven't seen since last year, and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

No comments: