Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cow Pie

The Jeanners and I had a good day off today. Thismorning I made myself six eggs worth of breakfast burritos, and then we headed out to work on the set for LOVE's LABORS LOST. We didn't get quite as much done as I had hoped, but Jeannie will be able to help me work on Wednesday morning so I'm not worried.

Then we came home and made some dinner, and we had wine with dinner (life feels good when you have wine with dinner!) and watched a little bit of THELMA AND LOUISE, which I had never seen. It appears I was not missing much.

Something that we made for dinner wanted to leave my body immediately and forcefully, so I think that Jeannie might be trying to poison me...

I bought a cd yesterday by The Breaks Co-Op, and it is not as good as I wanted it to be, but there are some good songs on it.

My stomach is still cramping a little bit so maybe I'd better sign off for now.

No comments: