Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Math!

Not much has been going on, yet strangely busy...

This morning I woke up and did a bunch of calculations for work--projected sales, proposed hours, etc. I feel like a real grown-up manager! Actually, though, figuring all this shit out before the holidays hit puts me in a much more relaxed state. Now I just need to convince our store manager of all the stuff I came up with this morning.

Tomorrow is my day for hanging lights and loading in the set and all that stuff. My loverly girlfriend is going to help me in the morning. Hopefully it will be a good time and unforseen-problem-free.

I'm in a weirdly good mood, and I have been for the last several days...I think after all my worry while I was out of town I feel relieved to get back and see that everything is as normal as ever.

Wonder how Rich has been doing in St. Louis/New York?

No comments: