Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

I had a dream last night that my brother and I were chaperoning Bob Dylan at some sort of lodge. Lodge isn't the right word, it wasn't like a ski lodge or anything, it was more like a non-expensive woodland resort. Anyway, he was going to be performing there, and my brother and I were charged with hanging out with him, making sure he had everything he needed, and basically being his handlers. And then my brother started making all these anti-semetic comments, using the word "jewed" as a verb, etc. Bob Dylan got upset, and I was totally embarrassed. And Bob Dylan started being really aloof and pissy, which is generally how he is decribed as acting in real life. It was very strange, and it taught me that I never want to be on the wrong side of Bob Dylan's disappointment.

In other news, the J-Dog and I have gotten lots of good work done over the last week or so. The snow that we got this week gave her two unexpected days off, so we were able to get some shit banged out in the evenings.

She's home from work now so I'm gonna go.

No comments: