Monday, May 04, 2009

Bowling Execution

Been a busy weekend. Looked at houses yesterday and went then went to work. We looked at a house that if I were a single man I would totally buy (although if I was a single man I wouldn't be able to afford it, but that's neither here nor there), but Jeannie doesn't want to buy it. It's OK, I forgive her. I understand that it's not the right house for us. But it's big and old and cheap, and it has this attic on the third floor that you get to by going up this old staircase, and the attic is dark and eave-y and would be a perfect recording studio. It looks like this:


Today we went down to the DC area to help PKP and T move into their new place (which is new and beautiful and lovely), and we met lil' baby Finn (who is also new and beautiful and lovely, as well as chill, sleepy, and content), and it was nice to get to hang out and help out, although it rained pretty much the whole day. Then after we got home I took an hour nap and then went into work for an inventory, which was fine. At Pat and Teresa's I ate some pizza, and then at the inventory I ate some pizza. And I have pooped today about 20 lbs. worth of poop. But unfortunately I ate about 25 lbs. worth of pizza, which means my net weight gain is about 5 pizza-lbs. And now I'm staying up too late after the inventory. I will regret this tomorrow when I have to go to work in the afternoon.

I was straightening up the books in the Sports section tonight, and I saw a book called "Bowling Execution." Two words I never expected to see in the same sentence, and for a second or two I had no fucking clue what the book was supposed to be about.

No comments: