Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Get On Your Boots" is not a good song.

I have heard the new U2 song, "Get On Your Boots," and I would like to go on record as saying that it is grade-A poop. Doo doo. Brian Eno, I am disappointed in you. Hopefully the rest of the album will be better.

I am currently reading John Adams. It's a very good book, and I usually hate non-fiction stuff. But the J-Dog and I watched the HBO miniseries about JA a few months ago, and it was good, and it made me want to read the book. So I'm reading the book. It's better than the miniseries, but I'm glad I saw the miniseries first. One complaint about the book: I think it would be better if the title was Juan Adams.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the DOB quiz. I'll post the answers sometime in the future, but I would like to say that Karista, you got a C because you didn't answer most of the questions (did you forget to turn the test over?), and OAA you got high marks for effort, but I unfortunately have to give you an F.

Been very busy working on stuff for the set. Jeannie and I have worked together at the Habitat shop a few nights, which has been nice. Not looking forward to spending my whole day and night off tomorrow working on show stuff.

No comments: