Friday, November 28, 2008

Larry

I found out today that my uncle Larry died yesterday. He was a good guy. My mom's sister, Pauline, married him when I was around 13 or 14, I think, and he became well-loved by the family real fast. Super-nice, warm, welcoming, always smiling. Always said what was on his mind, and his words showed that there were usually nice things in his mind. I'll miss him, and I know my mom and dad will miss him a lot, too. And of course, my aunt.

But, I was told that he went home last night after a couple of different Thanksgiving dinners, sat in his chair, and a little while later fell over dead. Not a bad way to go. He deserved a gentle death.

That's all I got for right now. Thanksgiving was fine. Black Friday was fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Larry.

-Jake