Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Schminventory

I'm just getting in from an inventory, and because inventories always make me think of Bewley, I'm enjoying a tasty Guinness in her honor.

On the drive home:

1. The moon was bright.

2. I saw a deer not too far outside the city limits, on Charles Street.

2. I listened to 2.5 Dan Fogelberg songs. And enjoyed them, dammit.

I'm just getting over the mild cold I've had for the past few days, and feeling like I need a day off work. Unfortunately, I still have a couple more days to work before I get that day off. But then it's off to Ohio and the fun begins...

When I was walking into our house tonight, I felt like something felt very strange and then realized it was because there was no noise outside because of the late hour. I don't know that I've ever been here and not heard some type of noise, somewhere. But not tonight. It felt totally quiet. Weird.

No comments: