Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I-Haul

This morning I drove out to Ellicott City to rent a truck so I could pick up the doors and windows and lumber for the DOLL'S HOUSE. For some reason, as I drove out through Ellicott City, I found myself missing Pat and BJ a lot. It's kinda put me in a bit of a funk. I miss my friends and I feel like Baltimore just feels kinda empty. So...I got some good stuff done today (and it was a beautiful day, perfect for driving around with a window down) but I feel kinda crappy nonetheless.

I was contemplating calling out sick tomorrow, but I don't think I'm going to.

My new recording equipment arrived, and I think that the new preamp will be nice, but I'm not sure how much I'll use the new mic. Nonetheless, probably everybody should have a Shure SM58 in their bag of shit.

Hmmm. Just haven't felt like writing much lately.

No comments: