Friday, November 16, 2007

A Tale Told by an Idiot

The Jeanners and I went to see Macbeth tonight. There was good mixed with not so good. Luckily, Scott and Lesley were both strong (it's always good to have a strong Macbeth and Lady Macbeth), but damn, some of the smaller parts were comically bad, and the lighting seriously bugged me. Although it is a tough space to light. So yeah, Macbeth. But I am looking forward to working on Doll's House. I think the set will be totally different than anything we've done before, and I think that the play will have a feel that's totally different than anything we've done, and I'm very excited by that.

Also made tentative plans to hang out with Pat and Teresa next week, which is a good thing. We've been wanting to hang out for awhile, so I'm glad that we've got an idea of when it can happen.

Hmmm, what else? Son of Sam I Am still hasn't arrived and I'm starting to get miffed.

Not too much else going on. I spent my day off yesterday doing laundry and dishes and then went in to help rehang and focus some lighting instruments for the show. And I've been enjoying looking at all the pretty fall colors on my way to and from work. I think we're just about at the tail end of the season, and I'll be sad when all the leaves are down, but I like winter, too.

Alright, I've got to work tomorrow morning, so I'd better finish this beer and get to bed.

No comments: