Thursday, August 02, 2007

Schmodcast.

Last night I listened to The Beej's podcast, done with his friend, Jason. I enjoyed it, but then again I know and love BJ and I'm also starved for entertainment. If you know BJ and miss BJ, then I would definitely recommend listening to it. If you don't know BJ, then you have to decide if you want to listen to two geeks have a quasi-intellectual discussion about entertainment for an hour and fifteen minutes (!!). If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, then by all means, gouge away. But like I said -- personally, I enjoyed it.

Got some good chores done today. Had a Chinese lunch while waiting for the laundry to launder. Did dishes. Hit the gym. Went over to Jeannie's boss' house to fix some computer problems they were having.

A couple of observations:

1. Most of my own personal laundry consists of underwear and T-shirts. Does this say anything particular about me? Good or bad?

2. Most of my real joy in life comes from the basics: good food, good drinks, good friends, good craps, and good sleeps. This knowledge should make life pretty simple. And maybe it does.

The Jeanners and I have talked about walking up to the Rotunda this evening for some grocery shopping. We certainly have been enjoying our walks lately. And I feel like I remember her saying that we're going to be doing some more house-and-dog-sitting but I can't remember if that's this weekend or next weekend. Either way, don't make much difference to me.

No comments: