Saturday, December 16, 2006

A mere 8.5 shopping days left

Busy busy day today at work, but not too bad. Busy enough that the day flew by, which is a good thing. And no Christmas-ruiners.

I'm a bit weary this evening. I don't think the Jeanners slept very well last night so I'm guessing she is, too. She's in the shower right now. She went and volunteered at Hab. For Human. (her former employer) today with Alison, a former Habitat coworker who is now engaged and living somewhere in the farther-north Northeast. Boston, maybe?

Last night we watched the 90's David Lynch movie Lost Highway, and though it had a slow start we eventually got into it and it was ok.
I remember owning the soundtrack for that movie. I think I sold it in college so that I would have money to buy large bottles of gin. I'm glad that I no longer have to sell things when I want to drink.

I don't know what we'll be doing this evening. Maybe wrapping presents. Maybe watching another movie. Maybe just hanging out. I think we'll be staying home and laying low.

No comments: