Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Man or Machine?

Yesterday was perhaps the most productive day I've ever had at the B&N. I went through a lot of receiving, made a lot of money, and straightened up the department, all by myself. It was a busy f'ing day. Probably tonight will be a repeat.

Dan C. stopped in to the store last night. I hadn't talked to him in awhile, so it was good to catch up a little. He seems to like teaching very much.

Yesterday the Jeanners and I took the most wonderful nap!

Today before work maybe I'll try to do a little X-mas shopping. I also have to buy plastic-ware for several luncheon-type things coming up at work.

RETAIL NOTE: Whenever a person wearing a brightly colored, "festive" hat approaches me at work, I always assume they're going to be annoying. I am rarely disappointed.

No comments: