Friday, September 01, 2006

Alert the Media, pt. II

So yesterday I was at work, and I got a personal phone call, and I figured it was Jeannie or somebody from our home office in New York that I was expecting a phone call from, but it turns out that it was a reporter from the Baltimore Sun who was writing a story about Charles Village and had stumbled upon my blog while researching on the internet, and he asked if he could interview me about my thoughts on Charles Village so far. So I told him I would call him when I got home, which I did, but couldn't get ahold of him. So maybe I'll get interviewed for the paper.

Meta-blogging: blogging about people reading your blog.

Our roof has started to leak a little bit. Tonight Jeannie and I gave Patrick From Work a ride to the Apple store to return his free defective printer. Then we played around with our camera until I got annoyed at her for sticking her foot in my face and taking pictures of it. Then she got annoyed at me for getting annoyed. Then we made up. Now we're sitting on the couch. I'll soon be heading off to bed, to rest myself for another most-likely-uneventful day at work.

I bought Coleman Hawkins' The Hawk Relaxes album today. It's one of those great late-night tenor saxophone jazz albums that it's just good to have.

No comments: