Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fried Egg on Top, Please!

Had a good time last night, went to 'The Golden West Cafe' with the Jeanners, Pat, MAW, and Brian Jacobs (who I don't know very well, but is very nice and very funny). The menu there is kind of strange, but everyone seemed to enjoy their food. I ordered some sort of enchiladas, and what I got was a plate of what looked like vomit with chicken in it, some sour cream and guacamole, and a fried egg on top. It was strange, but yummy. Then we spent some time walking around Hampden, MAW took some pictues, and we enjoyed the nice weather. Then the Jeanners and I came home and watched some SIX FEET UNDER. Since I've become addicted to LOST, I haven't been enjoying the 6FT as much as I used to, but it's still pretty good. But wouldn't it be so much better if they were all stranded on an island?

Today I went to work and it was fine. Tonight we babysit. Tomorrow I go to work. Tomorrow night we babysit.

No comments: