Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Peep Stevie

My mind has been strangly blank today. Except for these little bits:

1. I estimated today and figured that I've eaten around 468 hot dogs in the past year.

2. Someone with a stutter breaks my heart every time.

If you haven't had a chance to check out Stevie Earl Jacobs' blog, I highly recommend it. He is apparently applying for the Chair of Theatre Department at the University of Oregon, and has kindly included some of his application materials in his blog. He walks the fine line between genius and psychopathy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you eat that many hot-dogs does it make you part asshole? I always wish I would have counted every time I did something since birth. ex. I've killed 27 prostitutes.

Love, Jeff Knese

DOB said...

More than just part, my friend.