Saturday, October 08, 2005

Morningtime

Man, what's going on? Jeannie couldn't sleep last night, and I woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up and have been puttering around, reading and pooping and I took a picture of the way the sky (a nice sunrise blue) was reflecting off of the floor. Maybe the sky iteslf isn't sunrise blue--because it's still raining like hell, one of those steady-ass lingering rains that will last for days and days--but the reflection on the floor was blue, for some unexplainable reason. And a nice blue at that. Maybe that's why I took a picture of it.

I don't like not being able to sleep. I routinely get 10-20 hours of sleep a night, and I know that this 5 hour night means I'm gonna put on my crankypants by mid-afternoon. And because of the rain, I have no idea what to do with my parents all day. I suppose something shall be figured out and I'm not going to worry about it.

Jeannie's at work at the B&N (she works there now, as a shelver) until noon. I'm guessing the folks are going to call around 10. I've been entertaining the idea that, if they open a regular Charles Village B&N, I should try to transfer there as the music manager and Jeannie and I should move to Charles Village when our lease is up. Aw, who cares.

No comments: