Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dada is beefy

Not much going on really.

Ooo - The other night I was laying in bed thinking about the following statement -- "The greatest thing in the world is ___________." -- and how I would end it.  I came up with 'chinese food.'  Cause chinese food really is the greatest thing in the world.  What do you think is the greatest thing in the world?

Also decided:  my anti-drug is lemonade.  What's your anti-drug?

Last night I was able to smell my own butt without changing my position seated on the couch.  Never good.  The result of no-shower and old underwear.  Don't act like it's never happened to you. 

This post was written on my phone (Jeannie doesn't let me use our computer anymore).  Please celebrate my perfect spelling and punctuation.  Or, maybe not perfect but at least pretty damned fine. 

I should really go paint the radiator cover.  And no, that is not code. 

No comments: