Friday, January 04, 2013

Twenty Thirteen

Tomorrow Jeannie and I both have the day off.  We'll start it with a family trip trip to the market and then a lumberjack breakfast for the lady and myself.  Then maybe we'll try and get some shit done around the house.  Maybe it'll actually work.

Been busy at work the last week or so, getting things back to normal after the X-mas rush.  All-in-all, work was not too bad.

Had a low-key New Years'.  Katie the World Traveler and her beau, Than, came over, and we chatted and looked at pictures and ate some homemade pizza and then we were all in bed by 10:30.  Wild and crazy, indeed.  Woken up at midnight by fireworks and (presumably) gunfire.

Sam has been super cute lately.

CSC will officially take over the building downtown soon.  On the 8th we'll go in and see what needs immediate cleaning up so that we can have rehearsals in there, and also start getting it ready for a fancy-schmancy potential donor party in February.  Exciting times.

I feel like I have a little bit of heartburn, although I have there's no reason I should have heartburn.

No comments: