Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Aloha!

Miss LGG: I have also been listening to this CD lately. And no, I'm not joking. I'm a sucker for slide guitar and vibraphones.

I also did end up buying the new Black Keys' album, Attack and Release, which at first I was luke warm about, then I really liked a lot, and now I'm back to being luke warm about.

I shall post some songs on my handy-dandy little playlist player over there in the sidebar!

I spent the day today hanging out in the city and in Robert E. Lee park with my sister. Then went and enjoyed a tasty Thai dinner with me sister, her hubby, and the J-Dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those songs. I dig the Hawaiian music too. Hey, do you ever listen to this show or podcast? I've been getting my music tips from them lately...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90275011

You should submit your stuff!