Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cuttin' it down to size

This goddamned blog takes too damn long to load. And so, although I like the idea of the whole thing unfurling like a Chinese scroll when you load the page, I'm going to tell it to only show a portion of the posts on the first page. For those of you who like to re-read all of the previous posts to feel caught up whenever I post a new post, I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause.

Work has been kickin' my ass around for the last few days. But I'm off tomorrow and I plan on relaxin' and eatin bacon.

Mixing the songs that Sean and I worked on is also kickin' my ass. It's just been slow going.

Random lightning round:

A few days ago Jeannie and I saw two beavers.

I have some sort of subterranean pimple underneath my right eyebrow.

Yes, Schlueter, I probably do still have that old white T-shirt from the photo I found. In fact, I might currently be wearing it.

Spiff is going to be opening up for Michael Franti and Spearhead. I saw Michael Franti in the very early 90's when his band The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprosy opened up for U2.

My car has been in the shop for the last few days. Jeannie talked to the mechanic yesterday and today and he says that my car has stumped him and he hates my car.

I am getting rid of a lot of my books and keeping only the essentials.

I'm thinking about getting the new Black Keys album.

J-Dog and I both really like Newcastle beer.

I realized today as I drove to work that if J-Dog and I lived in a house instead of an apartment I would probably throw parties.

Not looking forward to the summer heat.

Weird little gnats are coming from somewhere...

I'm either going to spend tomorrow entirely inside or I'm going to try to get outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you don't have a brother-in-law or something that might know something about cars or work in the automotive industry.