Sunday, July 22, 2007

HP

Well, ol' HARRY POTTER went on sale last night at the stroke of midnight, and at the B&N we had our big party, and it was very intense. Lots and lots of people there. But everything went smoothly and I actually had a good time. It was very tiring, though, and when I had to go into work this afternoon I seriously considered calling out sick just because I didn't want to go to work, and I don't think I've ever done that before.
We got out of the store last night at about 2:30, and as I was driving home I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a cigarette. I think that late at night is when I miss smokey treats the most, especially while driving and especially on pleasantly cool nights and especially when I'm tired. And yet, I abstain. And am happy because of / despite it.

The Jeanners and I are gonna go on a date tomorrow after I get home from work! We're gonna go get Thai grub! And try to sit outside!


Happy music news: new Josh Rouse CD at the end of the month.

Other happy news: plans are being hashed out for an August visit to the Schluetermetz'.

No comments: