Sunday, June 10, 2007

Not Dead!!!

The Jeanners and I have been back from the Lou for a few days, and we've both got our noses back to our respective grindstones. It was a good trip. Saw lots of friends and family (missed E. Elz, though).


I got to meet my youngest niece. She was about 1.5 days old. She's my brother's new kid and her name is Elizabeth Anne. I like her because she is soft and fuzzy.


I also got to spend some time with my second-youngest neice, Layla. She's Jeannie's brother's kid. I like her because she smiles and laughs a lot, and she's also soft and her hair is getting crazy.


Abby is my third-youngest niece, and we got to visit with her on the day that her sister Elizabeth was being born. I like having fun with Abby and making funny faces and stuff like that. She might have a tough time not being the center of attention for awhile...



Another highlight of the trip was playing cards a few times with Jeannie's mom and grandma, both of whom are cool. And I drank some decent beer, throughout the trip. Which I enjoy.

So it was a good trip, not too hectic, but we also got to see a lot of people and have a lot of fun. We also had some adventures getting to and from the airport (I have now taken my 2nd and 3rd cab rides) [the first being a late-night cab ride to a party courtesy of R. Riley].

So yeah. I think I'm gonna start taking trips to the beach on my days off. Woo-Hoo!
Summa-time fun!

Ok, Katie's here for dinner tonight (we're having yummy Asian noodle salad with spring rolls and stuff) so I'm gonna go.

No comments: