Friday, May 04, 2007

Dull Boy

Well, so much for my resolution to post more frequently and more interestingly. However, I have really been working my ass off for awhile. Right now I'm in the middle of working 13 days in a row. Usually I start to get a little cranky after 3 or 4 days in a row, but I think I'm doing ok. Although I still have 4 days left to go. Then 2 days off on Wednesday and Thursday. Wo--Hoo!

Already have plans for burgers with P. Kilpatrick at some point next week, so that should be fun as I haven't seen him in awhile and he's been busy with wedding plans and rehearsing HENRY V.

Let's see, what else? If the weather keeps getting nicer I'm gonna have to start considering making some runs to the beach on my days off. I like to go swimmin' with the dolphins.

Also can't wait for our trip to the Lou at the end of the month. It will be good to see the families, hopefully some friends, and do some relaxing and not thinking about the B&N. I think about the B&N way too much.

Oooh, I almost forgot. They installed cameras today at the B&N, so now I can catch some of those shoplifters I have regular recurring fucking nightmares about. Look out, Mr. Jerk! Unfortunately, that also means that Big Brother will have concrete evidence of my, shall we say 'somewhat relaxed' managerial ethic. Oh well.

1 comment:

Oberon said...

.......yeah,we noticed......bigbrother.