Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lazy sack.

I haven't been blogging. I haven't been returning e-mails. Why? Because BJ is in town and my time-wasting skills become keenly honed when the BJ is in town.

A lot of time has been wasted, but it's been fun. We've been having some rehearsals (I'm worried that the technical details could detract from what will, I think, be an otherwise good show) (but it's still early), and playing some Nintendo Wii (which is strange but fun) and have had one late night game of three person YouknowTodd (Uno) with BJ, the Jeanners and myself. Tomorrow night the plan is to get together with the Aimee and play some games. I seriously can't wait. I'm in a good mood tonight because I accidentally gave myself the whole weekend off, and didn't realize that I did it until yesterday. I'm looking forward to it, though.

I just finished my christmas-gift bag of chocolates from someplace in St. Louis called Henry and James' Chocolates or something like that. They were delicious. Given to me by the Jeanners' sister-in-law. Which is not my sister, but rather Jeannie's brother's wife.

This post is remarkably rambly and, I fear, uninteresting. Oh well. I guess it's good when your life is more fun than your blog posts.

No comments: