Friday, November 10, 2006

How come you never say "Golly Moses" after we kiss?

The Jeanners and I were going to go see LOVE's LABORS tonight, but I was too damned tired when I got home from work. So we stayed home and watched THE PHILADELPHIA STORY instead, which I was not expecting to like but ended up liking a lot. Basically it's about a bunch of rich white people who get trashed and then hungover. But with Jimmy Stewart, who I always enjoy.

Also, we caught another mouse tonight. I have a feeling that as the weather gets colder we'll be catching bunches. At least we seem to be catching them now before they get a chance to settle in and we really get to know them. Still, it makes a person feel pretty damned guilty.

Had a really rude customer today, someone who was belligerent for no reason, not just annoying. Haven't had one of those in awhile. 'Tis almost the season!

No comments: