Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cutting off hands seems reasonable to me.

The shoplifters are getting to me. It's very depressing to find a bunch of things stolen every day and not be able to figure out who the f*@# is stealing all this shit?! Especially when you think the person who is stealing all this shit is a damned kid.

This morning before work Jeannie and I were listening to an Itunes radio station and in the course of about an hour I heard Greg Brown, Daniel Lanois, Nick Drake, Elliott Smith, and Ron Sexsmith. Not too shabby.

I think I've decided that when it comes to obscenities in the blog, I'm going to follow the example of The Goonies. Which means that you can say "shit", but the f-bomb is reserved for very extreme circumstances.

Tomorrow night I have plans to go have a half-priced burger with Patrick From Work and then watch LOST. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: