Saturday, September 09, 2006

Crystal Ball

Another boring work week is upon me. Not much to look forward to until Friday, when I have the day off and our friend Gena comes into town for her visit.

This week the plan is to interview some folks for the B&N. Hopefully I'll find some good people, because a girl that was supposed to be transferring in to our store is no longer transferring in, and I've got people leaving in the next couple of weeks that I need to replace...such are the troubles of the lowly music manager.

Is that how 'lowly' is spelled? It looks funny.

Jeez, I can't wait to go to Ohio. It's looking like we'll be leaving either the night of Friday the 22nd or the morning of the 23rd. Woo-Hoo! A long drive with my Jeannie with friends at the end! Is there a better thing on Earth? I think not...

No comments: