Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Katie!

Tonight went to Jeannie's friend Katie's birthday dinner. Had some G&T's and some red wine, maybe more than I've had in awhile. Feeling comfortably drunk at the moment. It was a good time. We met some new people, had some really good food with lots of desserts, and laughed a lot. a good mix of people.

The last couple of days has been busy, in a good way. Had a job interview for the manager position, it went pretty well. And at work I've been taking over some of the managerial stuff, although I don't officially have the job yet. But it's kept me moving and active, and strangely energized. I don't feel bored at work anymore, I feel very motivated and excited. It's kind of a nice thing, I'm really looking forward to implementing some of the ideas I have for the department.

The CSC shows opened this weekend. I feel kind of bad that I didn't get a chance to see them, but I know there'l be other weekends.

Still having some slight trouble sleeping, probably work related. Or due to the fact that our air conditioner decides to make random strange noises at 5am.

Life seems pretty good right now, for several reasons. Not the least of which is red wine.

No comments: