Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blah de blah blah blah.

I'm glad that today's almost over. Work was a bit of a pain, because I had to stay late because my boss called in sick an hour after his shift was supposed to start. Not cool. So as a result I haven't gotten to watch any LOST episodes today, which makes me especially grumpy. Tonight Jeannie and I are babysitting because Kate is working some overtime and asked if we could watch Samuel.

Lesley sent me an e-mail a few days ago and asked if I would be interested in playing some songs before some of the summer shows. I think I'm going to turn her down, because I've developed some sort of strange aversion to playing live. I know that if I said yes then I would be dreading it every day.

Still waiting to hear if we got the apartment. We're assuming everything should go through just fine. We're damned excited about the new place.

Right now some kid is practicing his clarinet a few buildings down, and I hear some papers blowing around in our bedroom. There's something strangely nice about hearing someone practice a clarinet through open windows on a summer night. The clarinet is a funny instrument, and this kid isn't too great. But he's doing some funny trills and stuff.

It still doesn't put me in a good mood, though.

No comments: