Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Quickie 2: The Revenge

I didn't really sleep last night because of too much on the brain, so I sat up and watched a good percentage of the first season of LOST, thanks to Netflix. I wasn't sure if I would like the show or not, but I've gotten into it.

At the moment, things feel a little bit out of control. But in a very mundane sort of way, kind of like everything that's been so normal for awhile is starting to turn slightly sinister...this all sounds much more dramatic then things really are, I guess...I could probably use some sleep, and I'll be happy when Jeannie gets home. We're gonna hang out together tonight.

Seanyboy, I assure you, Alaska is on my brain. How did you get such cheap flights? Every time I've looked, tickets have been over $500 each. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong time of year, though....who knows.

I guess this one turned out to be not really a quickie. Kind of a medium-ie.

I thought Rich's blog today was funny and interesting. I've wanted to be far fewer things than he has: cartoonist, record producer, actor, bum, B&N slave. I've also always wanted to be a writer although have never been able to write at all. And I guess there's always a part of me that wouln't mind being a rock star. Ah, fuck it.

1 comment:

spiff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.